At Just Love Prints, we work hard to provide you with the best possible customer experience. Our products are prayerfully and intentionally crafted, and we love when you receive your happy mail! We hope this FAQ section helps with any questions you may have. Please let us know if you have any additional questions, or if there is anything we can do to make your Just Love experience even better! email@example.com
Shipping & Orders
Great question! I ship most of orders from my studio in Connecticut.
Your order will be fulfilled in 1-3 business days. Shipping time is in addition to fulfillment time.
• USPS First Class shipping typically takes 2-5 business days.
• USPS Priority Mail shipping typically takes 1-3 business days.
• Tattoo and sticker orders (less than a quantity of 5) are shipped via stamp and take 5-7 business days
International orders: International orders typically take 10-15 days to arrive, but can take longer depending on location or possible customs delays. Customs fees or duties are the responsibility of the customer.
Yes we do! See "When can I expect my order?" for further details!
Domestic Orders: If your tracking reads that your package was marked as delivered but you have not yet received it, we ask that you please take the following steps:
1. Check with another member of your household who may have brought the package inside without your knowledge.
2. Search other areas of your home (front porch, back porch, mailbox, side door, garage, etc.)
3. Check with a neighbor to see if it was delivered to the wrong house by mistake.
4. Reach out to your local post office for more information
5. Contact us firstname.lastname@example.org and include your order number
Please note: Just Love Prints is not responsible for refunding or reshipping (free-of-charge) lost orders due to an incorrect address provided at checkout.
Please contact us within 7 days and we will rectify the situation!
We happily accept returns and exchanges. Please contact us within 14 days of order receipt. Buyers are responsible for return shipping fees.
Note: we cannot accept returns for customized or digital download items.
Nope! We never include pricing information in any of our orders.
No, prints do not come framed. My favorite stores for inexpensive frames are Michaels, A.C. Moore, Hobby Lobby, and Home Goods! If you're looking for "stick frames" I'd recommend Amazon!
We are not currently taking custom requests for prints.
At this time, I am only able to take requests for custom temporary tattoo orders of 200+ units.
No. Your information will never be shared with third parties. We will only use your contact information to communicate with you about your order.