Looking for a dainty Catholic tattoo with a powerful message that you can look at during a time of trial or wear just for fun? These Catholic temporary tattoos are a great solution! Put them on your wrist, your ankle, anywhere! They make great conversation starters and gifts, too! Wear these Catholic temporary tattoos as mantras in labor, during surgery, during job interviews or play auditions - any time you need an extra dose of courage or need to reminded of God's strength. Each pack comes with several words or phrases - choose your Catholic mantra and wear it proudly!
Wear these temporary tattoos as a reminder to strive to seek God in all circumstances and live a life that brings Him glory and honor. Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam (AMDG) was St. Ignatius of Loyola’s motto which translates to For the Greater Glory of God.
Temporary tattoos included in this collection:
AMDG • Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam • For the Greater Glory of God
• Proudly made in the United States
• Complies with FDA standards.
• Instructions for application and removal are on the back of the tattoo sheet itself
• Tattoos last an average of 4-6 days depending on placement and daily wear
• Can be cut and rearranged however you'd like! See alternate photos for ideas.
• Temporary tattoo sheet measures 2x2in.
Build your own bundle of Catholic temporary tattoos & save $20 on your order! Click here.
Lifestyle photos by Hannah Arbanas