A beautiful resource for single, engaged, and married women. This series of 13 prints includes quotes from the Saints + Scripture. Each print has lines on the back for writing letters to your love (or future love!) Writing prompt ideas are included.
For single women:
Use these prints to document your journey with God as He reveals your vocation and, if you're called to the vocation of marriage, leads you to your spouse. Write prayers for your future husband, and gift them to him on your wedding day.
For engaged women:
Write love letters + prayers on the backs of these prints. Tell your fiancé what you're most excited for in marriage. Gift them to him on your wedding day.
For married women:
Write on the backs of these prints, and gift them to your husband on your anniversary or a special occasion. Frame them in your home, or write little love notes and leave them around the house for him to find.
• You'll receive a pack of 13 5x5in. prints.
• The prints have a thick, postcard feel to them with lines on the back for writing.They fit perfectly in a 5x7 envelope for mailing. (perfect for long distance relationships!)
Quotes included in this series:
• Since we see the way, let's run together. -St. Thérèse of Lisieux
• As you seek a virtuous, fair, and good spouse, it is fitting that you should be the same. -St. Bernardino of Siena
• Love lives through sacrifice and is nourished by giving. Without sacrifice, there is no love. -St. Maximilian Kolbe
• Remember the past with gratitude, live the present with enthusiasm, & look forward to the future with confidence. -St. John Paul II
• True love begins when nothing is looked for in return. -St. Thérèse of Lisieux
• Love, to be real, must empty us of self. -St. Teresa of Calcutta
• The love of husband and wife is the force that welds society together. -St. John Chrysostom
• I will love and honor you all the days of my life.
• Where you go I will go. Where you stay I will stay. -Ruth 1:16
• Now, we must help each other get to heaven. -Bl. Charles of Austria
• There is no place for selfishness & no place for fear! Do not be afraid when love makes demands. Do not be afraid when love requires sacrifice. -St. John Paul II
• Grant that we may grow old together. -Tobit 8:7
• Show me your hands. Do they have scars from giving? Show me your feet. Are they wounded in service? Show me your heart. Have you left a place for divine love? -Ven. Fulton Sheen
© Copyright Lindsay Trezza, Just Love Prints, 2020: All designs cannot be reproduced or used without obtaining prior written consent from the owner.